Fake Your Job - Dont Use or Trust these Guys! Horrible Customer Service!
I just got off the phone with the owner of Fake your job Dot com. What lousy, non-existent customer service they gave me. For one... they don't even have SET PRICES! They keep fudging on the prices. Every time I call... I get a VERY DIFFERENT QUOTE. When I asked some basic information about their their company, the crook on the phone didn't answer. me. He hesitated and answered my question, with a question. I had to remind him that I WAS THE CUSTOMER. And that I was not there to ANSWER HIS QUESTIONS; He was there to answer mine! He was rude, snootie, and has a very bad disposition. A Customer Service mined person... He is NOT!
They don't even have a sample to examine. Getting something to look at was like pulling teeth! When I took a look at their so-called "SAMPLE". What non-sense! It looks like with was built completely built by a 6 y.o child!
Then... I called the phone number listed on the website; the person answered said... "Fake your job"!
Finally... They claimed to have been in business in Philadelphia, PA for almost three (3) years. That's not true either. These are obviously college kids trying to earn some beer money! The record shows them to have been in business for only 3 months.
DO NOT USE OR TRUST THESE CROOKS! You can do better elsewhere or maybe even on your own!
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Fake Reference Service
- Review category
- Employment Agencies
You May Also Like
- "Same Case as many people post in 2012 & they still going on with stealing people money, Pay money & Activate your account to get your dream job with a..."
- "Joshua Benton of Sand and Sea Realty is one of the most unprofressional realtors out there. He makes this company look bad. He likes to hire unlicensed cleaners to spend..."
- "I was lead to this company as a bonus offer I accepted from an affiliate offer. The affiliate stated it was giving me a free virtual assistant, and a link..."
- "San Diego based realtor, Tony Troxel, is facing a 12 person jury made up of multiple etnicities, where he must explain his conduct. Barbara Bolla inends to call Ken Bourke,..."
- "Bought a klaussner sectional and the construction of it is off. The pillows don't even line up in one area. I'm actually impressed on how bad they screwed up on..."
- "1st purchase was a Gucci scarf tote $550. Messaged seller numerous times with no response, was told by Tradesy all they could do was wait to hear from them. Then..."
- " I stayed at the red roof Inn in Mohave California I thought I was in the ghetto in south-central LA very disturbed by the clientele that was there everyone..."
- "Vizio, 18 mos. and $1700.00. 70 inch and the screen lost the picture and kept the voice. I called vizio and went through there test and it was still no..."
- "I started with 30 boxes of the Tarkett coco berry flooring. I was to be covering approximately 500 square foot, upon opening I noticed a lot of..."